TOEIC – Test of English for International Communication – This English test for international communication is required for individuals who wish to work in an English-speaking environment. HLA’s TOEIC preparation course provides students with English understanding of all four fundamental English abilities, as well as the finest exam-taking approach and test time control. After completing the course, students will be able to confidently take the TOEIC exam and use English in conversation and daily life.
The TOEIC test is a multiple-choice test consisting of two parts:
– Reading (100 sentences/75 minutes) and Listening (100 sentences/45 minutes)
– Each question has 4 options A, B, C, D or A, B, C. The TOEIC test requires a certain amount of knowledge and vocabulary used a lot in work and daily communication. If students score more than 500 points, they are encouraged to take the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests to most comprehensively assess all 4 basic skills in English. However, this also depends on the student’s goal for the TOEIC certificate.
When studying TOEIC at Happy Learning Academy:
- Students are consulted and guided to build a learning path suitable to their ability through their entrance test scores
- The curriculum and instruction for students are uniform in all four core skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Students who enroll in TOEIC (2 Listening and Reading skills) will be focused and enhanced more.
- TOEIC test preparation students must take weekly mock tests (TOEIC Weekly Test). Students and teachers may use this exam to track their progress and determine how to consolidate the relevant knowledge. Students, on the other hand, are instructed to feel as if they are taking an actual exam so that they can manage the time they finish the test and lessen tension and anxiety when taking the official exam.
- Experienced TOEIC test preparation teachers are an advantage for students when studying at Happy Learning Academy, teachers are the ones who always support students in learning, information and formal TOEIC test procedures.
- Students are immersed in an English-speaking environment, not only in the classroom but in daily life and communication. This is a favorable environment for students to optimize their time and learning efficiency.
Class structure per day: 5 one-to-one classes and 3 group classes
|08:10 – 09:00
|10:10 -11: 00
|11:05 – 11:55
|11:55 – 13:00
|13:10 – 14:00
|14:05 – 14:55
|15:10 – 16:00
|16:05 – 16:55
Happy Learning Academy is an international model school, should respect independence and self-discipline in learning. The school’s schedule does not have self-study classes, students can arrange their own personal timetable and study to successfully complete the set goals. Or, depending on the students’ own ability, they can enhance the class one-to-one.
Source: Happy Learning Academy – HLA