English for Aviation
Acknowledge the difficulty which flight attendants and pilots have in meeting ICAO’s English requirements (International Civil Aviation Organization). HLA provides an aviation English training course for anybody interested in acquiring the terminology and communication skills required for a degree or career at a national or international airline.
In addition to strict standards of appearance and health, flight attendants and pilots also require fluent English proficiency to help them excel in recruitment training with domestic as well as international airlines.
With HLA’s Flight Attendant English course, you are also trained in-depth problem-solving skills in the process of working.
When studying Aviation English at Happy Learning Academy:
- The course is highly practical and hands-on. Students have the opportunity to simulate realistic situations.
- One on One class model
- The 1–on–1 classes equally divide the four skills of listening, speaking, reading, and writing for topics related to the aviation industry.
- Classes with native teachers who are experts with extensive knowledge of the field of aviation.
- Final exam with a comprehensive essay.
Today, English is widely used in the aviation industry due to the need to serve foreign passengers as well as communicate with mainly foreign pilots.
|Total time required
|First Monday of the month
|For working people
|04 one-to-one classes & 04 group-classes
|– Class only opens of at least 3 students
– Students can increase the number of their one-to-one classes.
Opening Schedule 2023 at Happy Learning Academy:
The course starts on the first monday of the month.
|01 & 29-May-2023
|03 & 31-July-2023
|02 & 30-Oct-2023