IELTS – International English Language Testing System – is a certificate necessary for people planning to study abroad at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in an English-only program, or to settle abroad. IELTS preparation course at HLA with equal understanding of all four IELTS exam skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Furthermore, the course provides students with grammar exercises and vocabulary expansion, which are co-applied in daily conversation, so that students may use English confidently and fluently in life, study, and work.
Structure of the IELTS exam:
The exam consists of the four skills of Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking, with a total test time of no more than 3 hours and no breaks between sections. Currently there are 2 IELTS exams including IELTS Academic (IELTS Academic) or IELTS General (IELTS General).
– IELTS Academic (IELTS Academic) is for those who want to study abroad at undergraduate, master, doctoral level or according to specific requirements of the organization.
– IELTS General (IELTS General) is suitable for all those who plan to work or settle abroad.
When studying IELTS at Happy Learning Academy:
• Students will be assessed upon enrollment to determine the most appropriate learning path for them in order to save time and effort. Students with entry scores less than 3.5 will be advised to take General English course to get fundamental knowledge and strong English listening comprehension before undertaking IELTS preparation.
• Students will be taught all four English skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. If students lack one or two of these skills, they can enroll for an additional level of man-to-man intensive course.
• Students at Happy Learning Academy will be given a weekly mock test that simulates the official IDP exam. Based on the test results, the teacher will assess your abilities and limitations. Following that, teachers will concentrate on improving poor ability scores. Weekly examinations and training assist students become familiar with the types of tests and keep a stable mindset before taking the exam.
• Teachers at HLA are not only capable of teaching, they are also constantly passionate about their profession, committed to students, and supportive of students throughout their education journey.
• The international learning environment increases the opportunity to practice and communicate in English after school, which is an opportunity to exchange and learn from friends from many different countries.
Class structure per day: 5 one-to-one classes and 4 group classes
|08:10 – 09:00
|1:1 Writing Task 1
|10:10 -11: 00
|1:1 Writing Task 2
|11:05 – 11:55
|11:55 – 13:00
|13:10 – 14:00
|14:05 – 14:55
|15:10 – 16:00
|16:05 – 16:55
Happy Learning Academy’s IELTS teaching and learning materials are selected from Cambridge, IDP and British Council curriculum according to international standards, with a clear and scientific roadmap recognized by leading prestigious educational institutions top of the world.
Source: Happy Learning Academy – HLA